Monday, May 28, 2012

{Blog Hop #14}

Monday, May 28, 2012

Welcome to our weekly Blog Hop Event! Blog hop is a great and fun way to be discovered, meet and gain new followers, and to be inspired by other bloggers. This hop will last an entire week; from Monday, May 28, 2012 to Sunday, June 3, 2012. To join the hop, there are only a few simple rules..

The rules are....
1. Please follow BlogLoveTherapy (blog or twitter) and leave a comment/feedback on our blog- Let us know what type of feature you would like us to add and/or how we can improve our site.
2. Post about this hop on your blog, twitter, and facebook. This will help drive traffic to the hop. The more people know about it, the more likely you will be discovered.
*Don't forget to mention the hop throughout the week.*
3.*Optional* A couple of our readers would like to know how they can improve their blog: OfficialSTinaD and MimiKaayu. You can comment on both or one, it's up to you. This is Optional, but comments and advices would greatly be appreciated. 
4. Hop around and be inspired. Please follow at least 5 other bloggers and don't forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop.

Simple enough? Good, let's get started...

Happy Hopping

Don't forget to grab our button



22 comments:

  1. Your blog hop really helped me last week! I'm loving this! :)m

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love blog hop.. It helps making more friends and more exposure..<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo just discovered blog love therapy!

    http://loadofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoo hoo! excited!!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY!!!!

    diaryofaclosetgamer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. New blog hop! Yay :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog hops here they are a really good way of finding new blogs to follow :)

    Sophie, duckandegg.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto to Sophie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my second blog hop and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog hops! I'd love to know what I can do to improve my blog, it isn't that aesthetically pleasing lol

    I'm number 81! :)

    http://lexifresh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found out about these blog hops ... I think it is great !

    Ashley
    romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first Blog Hop, so be gentle, please! I love the idea and am looking forward to more!

    http://enchantednailsandfluffydogtails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first blog hop, but I am so excited to do this! It is a wonderful idea!

    http://beginningwithbecca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited about this! My first blog hop! Thanks for doing this and I'm looking forward to many more :) I've followed you here and on twitter <3

    http://www.beauty101blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a great idea - my second hop :) Check out my giveaway on abeliascorner.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello lovely ladies. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm currently giving away a necklace from Forever 21. Check it out.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always find many new great blogs to follow ^^ Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the idea of a blog hop!! Ahh! This is my first! I'd love to know what I can do to improve my blog, and once I reach 50 followers I'll have my first giveaway!

    I'm number 117! :)

    http://pastelprimitives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete